Saturday, December 17, 2011

The start of exercising

To start exercising you obviously have to want to do it right? If your lazy and not motivated to make a change for yourself then that is not going to happen, am i right or am i right? haha i guess I'm right.

When I was in school, I would always see these "big dudes" muscular guys and i thought to myself. I want to be like that too. (this was sophomore year in highschool ). So i started working out after school with a buddy. Well that didn't really turn out so great because we didn't really know what the true meaning of bodybuilding was, as we were trying to get stronger and put on some muscle weight. So I stopped working out, now when you stop working out for 2 weeks + you start to lose muscle. Well i stopped for about 3 months then got back to lifting, for me it was an on and off kinda thing. Anyone else do that? Or did that before? Just workout for couple weeks and then stop and come back to it? Always telling yourself your committed when your really not?

Also what got you ( readers ) to start working out or exercising? Share with us your stories!
                        

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete